ELIGIBILITY: Open To Any & All Entrants Who, in June of 2017, will be Ages 9-18.
COMMUTER COST: $495 | Includes Lunch
OVERNIGHT COST: $695 | Includes All Meals
LIMIT: 48 Campers
• Minimum of 24 hours of tennis instruction per session
• Match play in a fun, spirited, competitive atmosphere
• Personal evaluation for future improvement
• Special off-court activities- swimming, field games, movies, talent show, etc.
CHECK-IN & DEPARTURE: Check-in for the Resident Tennis Camp (all sessions) will take place between 1:00-2:00pm on the first day of camp at the Dorms, located at Sechrist Dorm. Departure will take place at noon, 12:00pm on the final day of camp. Guardians will meet departing campers at their respective dorms, which will be assigned at registration.
ROOMMATE REQUEST: Please keep in mind that we do our best to meet all roommate requests, however, due to the accommodation limitations we cannot always meet every request, and we will be under no obligation to honor requests received less than seven days prior to the start of camp. Our dorms are setup in doubles.
TRANSPORTATION: For those needing to fly into Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, we can arrange for a shuttle at a nominal fee.
WHAT TO BRING
• Clothes – extra t-shirts preferably white or light colors*
• Shoes – non-marking tennis shoes, sandals, etc.
• Tennis gear – racquet(s), bags, grips, wristbands, etc.
• Twin or Full Sheets (80”), pillow w/case, blanket or sleeping bag
• Alarm Clock
• Toiletries – toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.
• Notebook – to write things learned
• A Great ATTITUDE!
* Remember: lighter colors are preferred, as it will be warm
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis until all sessions are filled. Acceptance of a camper will be verified upon receipt of an electronic copy of the camp's confirmation packet. This will be sent automatically to your email address once the application is completely filled out and payment is accepted. If after reviewing the confirmation packet, you have any additional questions, please contact the camp office at email@example.com There will be a $25 walk-up fee for any application not received prior to the start of registration.
If a camp has been filled prior to the receipt of a camper's online application, the camp office will offer the opportunity to have the application held on a waiting list.
REFUND PROCEDURES: If an accepted application is withdrawn for any reason up until 8 days prior to the start of camp session, you will receive a refund less a $75 cancellation fee. NO refund will be issued within 1 week of a camp session's start date.